WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE SAI AYUSH AYURVEDA HOSPITAL ?
1. 40+ years experienced Expert Doctor team (team of 𝟒𝟎+ 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬, has been advocating integrative Ayurveda to the community at large.)
2. Customized Panchakarma Treatments
3. 24 hours Doctor available on call
4. Sophisticated treatment rooms with good ambiance
5. Trained and Polite natured Staff
6. Affordable prices (We believe in complete openness and zero hidden fees so you may concentrate on your healthcare.)
100% AUTHENTIC BEST AYURVEDA HOSPITAL IN HYDERABAD
Sai Ayush Ayurveda Hospital and Research Institute is located in Madinaguda, Miyapur, Hyderabad. The finest Ayurvedic Panchakarma massage therapies and treatments for all chronic diseases and lifestyle issues. All therapies are carried out under the supervision of experienced and trained top Ayurveda doctors and Panchakarma Kerala therapists. 𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞. Treatments are provided for Obesity, Diabetes, PCOD, hypertension, Thyroid, Cough and Cold, Asthma, Acidity, Headache, Dandruff, Hair fall, Stress, Anxiety and depression. Spondylitis, Arthritis, Back & Shoulder Pain, Joint Pains, Weight Reduction, Paralysis, liver disorders, Skin Diseases, Acne, Psoriasis, Allergies, Irregular menstrual cycles, infertility, Relaxation, Rejuvenate & Detoxification"
Fresh leaves that have vata-calming properties are gathered. Depending on the situation, they are diced and blended with grated coconut, lemon, turmeric, rock salt, etc. They are split into four equal pieces and tied into boluses using linen fabric. Warm boluses are then administered during the massage.
HAIR AND BEAUTY
An Ayurvedic face treatment called Mukha Lepam comprises a face massage, rice scrub, turmeric application, and an Ayurvedic face pack.
Thalam is an Ayurvedic treatment in which the patient's head is covered in herbal paste and medicinal Ayurvedic oil is applied to the forehead continuously.